Monday, April 21, 2008

Blogging, geocaching, and blogging about geocaching

This blog post at the saintpaulitan describes at least as well why I started geocaching once I moved to the Twin Cities as why I blog about geocaching.

Millah and I went out to Sunfish Lake Park for a bunch of new Mutsley&Crew caches Sunday morning -- our last big weekend trip before the mini-Millah arrives. Congratulations to Millah for hitting 700 some short time after that. I was able to help him celebrate the round numbers beforehand, though, with a Leinenkugel's Summer Shandy. Though the Rogue Mocha Porter later is little more to my taste, the shandy fit Sunday's weather. Because of that weather, I talked to more neighbors yesterday than I think I have in my entire life. Now that's April in Minnesota!

No comments: